ENFPs and Infinite Possibilities
“When you don’t say “No” to one possibility, you often close the door to another one.”
Too Much of a Good Thing?
ENFPs tend to see infinite possibilities and this is an ENFP trait that is REALLY cool. But…
Hear me out on why this can be a TERRIBLE and – too much of a good thing that can hold you back from creating the life you want!
We are literally oversaturated with choice and this can be especially hard on the ENFP personality type.
ENFPs see potential that other people miss and often hesitate to say no because we get excited with infinite possibilities on our way.
In the video above you’ll find some helpful advice on this problem of choice overload and reconsider the power of saying NO.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
If you prefer listening, check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- How To Overcome Shiny Object Syndrome and Stay Focused
- Find Your FOCUS – How To Choose Which Project To Focus On
- ENFP – Why Is The Grass Always Greener Elsewhere? #askdan
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)