ENFPs – Put Up or Shut Up!
“When it comes to your goals, it might actually help you to shut up and just do them.”
Walk The Talk, My Fellow ENFP!
You know I love you my fellow ENFPs, but I have to tell you straight up: PUT UP OR SHUT UP!
Is talking too much and not DOING enough ENFP’s kryptonite?
As ENFPs, we usually like talking about our goals, we become overexcited, as if almost pep talking ourselves but…talk is cheap.
How can an ENFP stop beating around the bush?
Taking action to actually DO something might be one of the great ENFP struggles, but might really be the right road to ENFP success.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Prefer listening? Check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- Stop Lying! How To FINISH WHAT YOU START as an ENFP
- Stop Procrastination, Self-Sabotage, & Drama In Your Life
- ENFP – Why Is The Grass Always Greener Elsewhere? #askdan
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)