5 Things I LOVE About Working For Myself
“Working for yourself provides a lot of benefits over working at a traditional job.”
Make The Leap!
If you’re on the fence, but can’t make the leap towards being self-employed YET, I hope these 5 things I just LOVE about working for myself will inspire you to join me!
I’ve been working for myself for almost a decade now and I gotta tell you: I couldn’t do it any other way.
Call it freelancing advantages, entrepreneurship upsides or just amazingly positive things about working for yourself, if you’re not a person inspired by #5, leave my website, please.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Prefer listening on the go? Check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- How To Overcome Fear and Start Working For Yourself
- How To Work For Yourself and Travel The World
- Which Freelance Profession is Right for You? #askdan
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)