The ENFP Male and Traditional Masculinity
“If you’re being flighty, unreliable, and changing your mind all the time, it can cause problems with your partner on an instinctual level.”
As ENFPs, we are interested in emotions, enjoy variety and new experiences and… well, change overall! These traits are generally considered as more typical of women in our society. How does this affect our dating?
Let’s take a look at an ENFP Male and his relationship to traditional masculinity. This is going to be fun!
For more videos, subscribe on YouTube here: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh…
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Are you, or someone you know, suffering from ENFP?
If so, you should seek immediate non-medical attention. Introducing: ENFP Unleashed. Click here for more details. We’re starting in May!
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- Why Do People Think ENFPs Are so WEIRD?
- Can an Idealist (ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ) date a SENSOR?!
- Can an IDEALIST ever find THE ONE? Dating Advice
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)