Dreamers vs Realists & Facing Fears
“You’re gonna get a lot of energy from your big dreams and you need that as fuel to push you forward!”
I’m answering a few questions in this video. First – Should ENFPs and other idealists (like INFPs and INFJs) spend a lot of time with extreme realist types? How does this impact your ability to dream big?
Is an ENFP a good match for an ESTJ or ISTJ? Well…
The next question comes about facing your fears when it comes to making a big life change such as changing your career or starting to work for yourself. Enjoy the ENFP Q&A in the video above.
For more videos, subscribe on YouTube here: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh…
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Are you, or someone you know, suffering from ENFP?
If so, you should seek immediate non-medical attention. Introducing: ENFP Unleashed. Click here for more details. We’re starting this month!
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- Why Do People Think ENFPs Are so WEIRD?
- ENFPs and INFPs – Controlled by FEAR & Limiting Beliefs
- One Choice Can Change Your Life: Making Keystone Decisions
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)