Can an Idealist Ever Find THE ONE?
“With being too hard on yourself comes being hard on other people.“
Are You Too Picky?
Do you ever wonder if ANYONE will be good enough for the high standards you hold over yourself and those around you? Is true love just reserved for other people? Well…
If you’re an idealist type (ENFP, INFP, ENFP, INFJ), then there is a good chance you focus on potential! Your focus on what could be is part of your power…but it also means being extremely hard on yourself and those around you. So…what does this mean for dating and relationships? Will you find love? Check the video above.
For more videos, subscribe on YouTube here: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh…
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Are you, or someone you know, suffering from ENFP?
If so, you should seek immediate non-medical attention. Introducing: ENFP Unleashed. Click here for more details. We’re starting this month!
If you prefer listening, here’s the podcast version of the video:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- Why Do People Think ENFPs Are so WEIRD?
- THIS ADVICE Changed My Life In SO MANY WAYS
- Can an Idealist (ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ) date a SENSOR?!
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)