Should I Dump My Boyfriend? – Breakup Advice
“We put off the decisions that involve awkward conversations for as long as we can.”
When Is The Right Time To End The Relationship?
“Dan, should I dump my boyfriend?” – this breakup question pops out a lot and I wonder if I’m causing it…:cough cough:
Seriously now, should you stay or should you go?
If your relationship has been on the rocks for a while and you’re thinking about ending it, but you struggle with decision making, procrastinating having a tough conversation, how does this affect you and your partner?
In the video above you’ll find my breakup advice and tips on when to end the relationship and turn the page.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Prefer listening? Check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- Can an IDEALIST ever find THE ONE? Dating Advice
- How To Have TOUGH CONVERSATIONS? What Would BRUCE WILLIS DO!?
- How To Have An AMAZING RELATIONSHIP
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)