The Empath’s Confidence Dilemma – ENFP, INFP and INFJ Catch 22
“When you’re in the positive state, you’ll be able to bring other people up.”
Empath? Don’t Make This Mistake!
What happens when you’re an empath with a relatively solid confidence, having a great day…
…heck, having an AMAZING life, being happy…
…and then you find yourself surrounded by people for whom you have to tone down your shine because you don’t want them to feel bad?
If you’re an empath, most likely ENFP, INFP, or INFJ, and consider yourself confident or at least you’re working on being more confident and liking yourself, how do you handle being judged for believing in yourself and maybe even misjudged for being arrogant?
If you’re happy and you know it, SHOULD you clap your hands?
The video above might help you with this empath’s confidence dilemma.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
If you prefer listening, check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- How To Be More CONFIDENT In Business and Life
- Your Self Confidence STOLEN By Facebook & Instagram
- Why Some People Have LOW CONFIDENCE and Poor Self Esteem
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)