The Ideal Clients For Idealists
“If you look out for these traits in a client you work with, you’re going to find yourself feeling a lot more motivated to get good work done.”
What Traits Make The Idealist’s Client – Ideal?
If you’re an idealist – ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ personality type – and you work for yourself, some clients are better for you than others.
What are the traits of the BEST clients for idealists?
Whether you’re a freelancer or entrepreneur working for yourself, if you are an ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ idealist personality, your clients need to be a certain way so that you can feel motivated, get things done and constantly deliver good work.
In the video above I’m sharing some career advice about what ENFPs, INFPs, INFJs or ENFJs should be looking for in a client in order for both sides to be happy with work.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Prefer listening? Check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- Should ENFPs Work For Themselves? ENFP Career Advice
- Should an ENFP Work for SOMEONE ELSE?!
- INFJ Career Advice – Can I Be Good at Sales or Promotion?!
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)