Why You Must Learn To Be Decisive – ENFP & INFP Tip
“Generally, people like decisive people. Making decisions is attractive. Trusting in yourself to make good decisions will ultimately allow you to make good decisions.”
What Would It Take To Decide To Be Decisive?
If you’ve ever seen a person using a calculator to sum 15 + 19 or use Google Maps to find a restaurant round the corner…you’ve seen someone BEGGING their brain to atrophy.
Same goes for making decisions.
Pros and cons lists are fine, but trusting yourself to make good decisions will ultimately allow you to make good decisions.
As a 16 year old ENFP I was the furthest thing from decisive. If by some miracle I had a date, the dialogue usually involved 15 too many “I dunno… what do you want to do?”s. Watch the video above for the advice that is important for men, women, ENFPs, INFPs, entrepreneurs, and, well, anyone who isn’t already decisive!
Are you, or someone you know, suffering from ENFP?
If so, you should seek immediate non-medical attention. Introducing: ENFP Unleashed. Click here for more details. We’re starting in May!
For more videos, subscribe on YouTube here: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh…
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- One Choice Can Change Your Life: Making Keystone Decisions
- How To Be More Disciplined (From an ENFP with ADHD)
- WHY You Procrastinate, DATE CRAZIES, and Self-Sabotage
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)