Why ENFPs and INFPs Must Embrace Their Personalities and How It Pays
“Being yourself and embracing all the quirks and all the craziness is THE best way to succeed!”
If you’re an ENFP or INFP, you’re an idealist creative personality and that might seem like a TERRIBLE thing in this “cruel” world…and can’t lead to a lot of success, right?
In the video above I share why ENFPs and INFPs MUST embrace their personalities and, more importantly, how it actually pays off in a world that we live in TODAY.
If you still listen to your grandma’s advice about how life, career and success should look like, time to stop – creative personalities, like ENFP or INFP, have a bunch of opportunities nowadays to be extremely successful!
Self-acceptance leads to the life you want.
Love yourself and embrace your uniqueness!
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Prefer listening? Check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- The Empath’s Confidence Dilemma – ENFP, INFP and INFJ Catch 22
- Can an IDEALIST ever find THE ONE? Dating Advice
- How Can an ENFP Meet The NEED FOR VARIETY? – #AskDan
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)