Should an ENFP Work for SOMEONE ELSE?!
“As ENFPs we like freedom, we like independence, and we don’t enjoy being bossed around…but are there any plus sides to being an employee?”
Are There Plus Sides For an ENFP Working for Someone Else?
Last year I took an honest look at the pros and cons of working for yourself as an ENFP. Recently I filmed a second video looking at the possible advantages of taking a job instead of working for yourself. When could it make sense for an ENFP to take a job working for someone else? Find out by watching the video above.
Are you, or someone you know, suffering from ENFP?
If so, you should seek immediate non-medical attention. Introducing: ENFP Unleashed. Click here for more details. We’re starting in May!
For more videos, subscribe on YouTube here: www.YouTube.com/DreamsAroundTheWorld/
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Like the shirt I’m wearing? You can check it out and similar designs by a fellow ENFP at www.GabuMilford.com.
Here’s the podcast edition of the video in case you prefer listening:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- Should ENFPs Work For Themselves? ENFP Career Advice
- INFPs & ENFPs – Do You Suffer From ESCAPISM & AVOIDANCE?
- Jobs for ENFPs with TRAVEL & Always Changing Jobs as an ENFP
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)