How To Balance Productivity With A Healthy Lifestyle?
“Exercise and a healthy diet will skyrocket your energy and allow you to get a LOT more done.“
Do or Don’t Sweat It?!
If you focus on being productive, do you struggle to maintain a healthy lifestyle or vice versa? Do hours spent on exercise and healthy dieting add or take away from your daily productive hours?
In the video above I’m answering a question from an INFP: how to balance productivity with a healthy lifestyle?
If you’re feeling like maintaining your exercise routine or healthy diet takes away from your time that could be spent doing something productive… or you’re just low in energy and can’t make yourself work out after a long day at work, this video may be very helpful.
Here’s the link to the book “Spark” that I mention in the video:
For more videos, subscribe on YouTube here: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh…
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Here’s the podcast version of the video in case you prefer listening:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- How I Schedule My Time – Timeblocking, Time Management & My Productivity System (as an ENFP)
- WHY You Procrastinate, DATE CRAZIES, and Self-Sabotage
- WHY MOST PEOPLE FAIL and How You CAN Succeed
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)