Freelancing Success Tips For ENFPs
“Freelancing seems to be a perfect profession for ENFPs, providing freedom, variety and independence. ”
Do You Work For Yourself, Fellow ENFP… Or Want To?
As ENFPs, we crave freedom and variety, so freelancing can be a PERFECT ENFP career fit.
Why is it then that many ENFPs struggle with working for themselves?
How can you have LOTS of success at freelancing and escape the dread of 9-5 FOREVER?
If you’re an ENFP freelancer or just considering working for yourself, in the video above you will find my advice acquired throughout a decade of my own experience working for myself and coaching dozens of ENFPs, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
If you are a Freelancer, Coach, or Consultant (or aspiring to be), this highly involved and interactive program can help you make massive progress within a supportive community. Find out more: http://www.TheFreeFreelancer.com
Here’s the podcast version of this topic if you prefer listening:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- ENFP Advice – How To Succeed in Your Business or Career
- Should ENFPs Work For Themselves? ENFP Career Advice
- Personal Development and Self-Improvement Playlist
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)