Business Partner – When Is The Right Time To Get One?
“It is human desire to work and connect with other people, so wanting to start a business partnership is totally natural.”
When To Start A Business Partnership
If you’re considering starting a business partnership or looking for a business partner this video will give you a few questions to ask and considerations to take into account before taking the leap and making a life-changing decision.
Partnerships in business can lead to great business opportunities, especially for a small business and startups.
But before you enter a business partnership agreement, consider the entrepreneur advice in the video above.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Prefer listening? Check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- Should You Incorporate Your Business? Taxes & Digital Nomads
- How To WORK ONLINE – Freelance, Remote Work and Online Business
- How Do You Start, Run and Achieve a Successful Life?
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)