The Ultimate Guide To The INFP Personality Type Including INFP Strength and Weaknesses, Careers, Relationships, and Rolemodels.
Discover Your Superpowers and Thrive as Your Best Self!
- If you're an INFP and you want to better understand yourself and why you think how you do, then this book is for you.
- It's not enough to know what careers an INFP could do. You want to know where an INFP will thrive and be able to utilize your creativity, be happy, and find fulfillment.
- Discover why many INFPs struggle with self-doubt and fail to reach their full potential.
- Unleashing your inner social butterfly. A special 8-part section on social skills for introverts.
- Learn what an INFP can do that no other type is as capable of. Discover your natural gifts and how to apply them to work and social situations.
- How to harness your strengths and make yourself priceless to friends, lovers, and bosses.
To all INFP's I would encourage you to read Dan's book. The book is a mirror and it helped me truly understand the man I am. It's ok to be you at the same time be objective in your thinking as it will allow you to set realistic expectations of yourself and others.
This book turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. The author provides more than a breakdown but also provides how ways to overcome weaknesses, how to amplify strengths and how to survive in such an extroverted dominated world.
I believe in spending my time energy and money on things of great value. This book delivers on all 3.
I am well read on INFPism, and appreciated how this book helped me OWN it, not just read about it. I am an INFP princess!
LOVE this book! A must have for any INFP who is floundering in life or stuck in a rut! Explains your type (its strengths and weaknesses) the best career options and relationship advice. Highly recommend!
I've been wondering "what's wrong with me" for forty years. This book helped me understand myself. There is hope for us INFP's!