How To Motivate Yourself As An ENFP
Stay Motivated, Fellow ENFP!
You know those people who can just jump out of their beds and mark off their to-do list as some kind of highly motivated, efficient machines?
As an ENFP, I envy those people a bit for their motivation.
So how do you, as an ENFP, motivate yourself to achieve your goals and succeed in your endeavors?
In the video above I share some tips and advice on what works well to motivate and inspire an ENFP personality so that you can keep going and keep pursuing your dreams.
Be sure to subscribe to the channel here for more helpful advice: http://bit.ly/SubscribeDreamsAroundTh… New videos every week!
Want To Go Even Deeper?
I offer a free 9-part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
Prefer listening? Check below for the podcast version of this topic:
If you liked this video, you may be interested:
- What REALLY Motivates an ENFP To Achieve Their Goals?
- The Perks of Being an ENFP (Hint: You Rule!)
- ENFP Q&A: DREAMERS vs REALISTS & Facing Fears
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)