ENFPs & Stress – Advice For The ENFPs DARK SIDE
“When you’re under extreme levels of stress, you’re not going to be aware of this happening…”
In 2011 I was going through a period of EXTREME STRESS. We’re talking Greek Mafia debt collectors and all the other stresses of growing two new businesses. As an ENFP the confrontation and stress was extremely tough. It was in this time when I discovered the ENFP dark side, or enfp shadow personality.
Under extreme stress ENFPs become a totally different person. It is said we take on the negative traits of our opposite, the ISTJ. Of course, when under stress, it is very hard to tell this is happening and you can potentially ruin friendships, burn bridges, and just generally f*ck up your life. Hopefully this video and advice will help you prevent that from happening.
For more videos, subscribe on YouTube here: www.YouTube.com/DreamsAroundTheWorld/
I offer a free 9 part email course on The Life Design Approach. This is the philosophy that has helped me publish 11 books, live in 6 countries, and become 100% location independent while doing work I love. The Life Design Approach
If you liked this video, you may be interested interested:
- ENFP Superpowers – Two Strengths You Never Knew You Had
- ENFP Advice – How To Succeed in Your Business or Career
- How to Work Online-Freelance, Remote Work and Online
For My Latest Content, Subscribe Below:
- Click Here To Subscribe on YouTube
- Click Here To Subscribe the Dreams Around The World podcast on iTunes
- Click Here To Subscribe to the Dreams Around The World podcast via RSS (Add this podcast feed to your Podcast player and start listening)